- The Glendyne slate is an excellent quality roofing slate and is quarried in Saint-Marc-du-Lac-Long, Quebec, Canada
- The quarry was first opened in the beginning of the 20th century by Welsh quarrymen who had migrated to Canada
- Glendyne slate is a smooth, clean and attractive slate which is blue grey in colour and has a very similar in appearance to slates from the Oakley quarry in Ffesteniog, North Wales
- These slates are famous throughout the world and are popular, not only in their home markets of North America, but also in Australia and throughout Europe where discerning customers appreciate a high-end roofing slate
- Glendyne slates are available in standard sizes of 20x12” (508 x 305 x 5-6mm), come pre-holed to a 4” head-lap and come in one premium grade
- The Glendyne slates achieve the highest possible classification under the European standard BS EN 12326-1:2014 and are W1, S1 and T1
- Glendyne slates are covered by a quarry backed 75 year guarantee
Note Glendyne slates come in imperial dimensions and not in metric.