The Snowdon® slate was launched mid-2013 and has already established itself as one of the best-selling roofing products on the market. Extremely popular with self-builders, architects and builders, the Snowdon® was recently voted ‘Best Exterior Building Product Of The Year 2014’ by the Royal Institute of Irish Architects (RIAI).
What is the Snowdon® -The Snowdon® is a large format, interlocking clay tile, which looks like a natural quarried slate. It’s riven (textured) surface, rectangular format and dressed edges have been specifically designed to give it an authentic slate appearance, and its clay composition means that its black colour will be permanent and unfading for decades to come! On top of that, it’s simple and cost effective to install with just over 10 tiles required per square metre with no sorting or grading required (this is in contrast to traditional slating which requires 20 tiles per square metre with extensive sorting and grading required).
Designed To Last – The Snowdon® is a high quality product designed to withstand the elements and protect your home. It has been extensively tested by CERAM (the UK’s leading testing house for clay products) and has met and exceeded all testing criteria. Snowdon® is designed to last and comes with a 60 year guarantee (terms and conditions are available on this website).
Why choose Snowdon®
- Winner of the RIAI Best Exterior Building Product of 2014
- Produces a stunning black slate effect roof
- Permanent unfading colour
- 60 year guarantee
- Highest Quality Product – tested extensively by CERAM
- Cost Effective – supplied and fitted the Snowdon® is a similar cost to a fibre cement slate (and the quality is far superior!)
- Easy and quick to install
- Environmentally friendly – clay is an eco-friendly natural product
- Extremely good value for money
The Snowdon® is a cost-effective, highly durable, textured roof tile with a natural black slate appearance.
Get In Touch with the LBS Technical Team to discuss your roofing project today!
For the Data Sheet, CLICK HERE.
Click to view the Snowdon Fitting Instructions .