Armagh Cathedral, Armagh

Home/Completed Heritage Projects/Armagh Cathedral, Armagh

Armagh Cathedral, Armagh

Armagh has always been a seat of theological importance and there has been a religious site recorded there as far back as 832 AD. The Cathedral in its present form was completed in 1837 by architect Lewis Nockalls Cottingham. The building has been restored many times the most recent being the renovation of the roof circa 2002 using Bangor Blue slates.

2015-08-06T17:43:00+00:00